"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." ~Vince Lombardi

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's late and i'm sad.












I am nothing
and nothing is I


I have not adjusted to living
and life has not adjusted to me.


I am close to no one
and no one is close to me


Love is a game
a game I do not play


crying is for the weak
the weak is not I


laughter is for children
do I look like a child?



I am there for anyone
and no one is there for me



Friends are fakes and leave you in the end




I am fake, i’ll leave you first.


I see everyone
but no one sees me



Life is a waste
so why waste your time?



Death is horrible
and so am i.



I am nothing
and nothing is I






6 comments:

  1. "I am fake, i’ll leave you first."

    I just really liked that line, and this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love is a game. A game I do not play"

    Yeah.... You could say I really liked this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am there for anyone
    and no one is there for me"

    I vibe with that. Diggin the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was very cool. And creepy. And sad. And awesome.

    So simple, yet it said so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy. I just love everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends are fakes and leave you in the end
    I am fake, i’ll leave you first.

    For some reason that line just really stood out to me...

    ReplyDelete