"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." ~Vince Lombardi

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Yeah, i'm thinkin 'bout you.

I’m thinkin ‘bout you.


I’m thinking ‘bout you like a fat guy thinks about a treadmill,

And like a wild rave thinks about the cops.





I’m thinking ‘bout you like the joker thinks of batman,

like an Alpine mom thinks 
about her bad boob job,

like a rebellious teenager thinks about their parents,



and like Taylor Lautner thinks about a shirt.




I’m thinking ‘bout you
like a vegetarian thinks about meat,

like a Jonas Brother thinks about baggy pants
like a cat thinks about water,

like old people think about technology,  
 


or like a hipster thinks about mainstream pop music.


And I’m still thinking ‘bout you.



Thinking ‘bout you like a jock thinks about math class,

Squidward think about spongebob,
Malfoy thinks about Harry,



like a three-year-old thinks about vegetables.






I’m thinking ‘bout you like Miley Cyrus thinks about Jesus,
like deodorant thinks about an armpit,




and like 
Yankees think about Red sox.








Yeah, I’m thinkin ‘bout you.

No comments:

Post a Comment