"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." ~Vince Lombardi

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just having a bad hair day.



     My crazy brunette hair is fairly soft and its naturally wavy.  My hair after swimming or a shower or anything involving water is like my hair just does what it feels like. My hair doesn't necessarily listen to me. Like for instance, on picture day I wanted to curl my hair so I'd look nice and my hair does curl nicely, but my hair decided to flatten before the picture. When I go to dances it gets so humid that my hair is straight by the end of the night. When I'm driving in a car I just roll down the window and let  my hair do what it wants. I don't really do my hair unless I have places to go such as parties, school, church or anything like that. The other times I let my hair be natural and I don't really care how it looks. My hair likes to get all nice and pretty for cute boys too. At night I take a shower and I shampoo and condition my hair with cheap shampoo, it makes my hair greasy and disgusting so it is not wavy and delicious.
Almost everyone in my family is a brunette. I have the texture of my mom's hair, which is wavy, and I have the thick fine hair from my dad. I think it's weird I have a lot of hair but they are really fine pieces of hair. My hair is like the little angel hair pasta. If I had thick hair I would probably be happier but I'm content being fine.
I like my hair there are just some things about it that drive me insane. I don't like my bangs or my layers. It's like my hair has to be tamed to be nice. I do like my hair because it curls and straightens nice. I just don't like how it doesn't stay. I think if my hair was longer it would be cuter. My hair can sometimes look absolutely amazing and I love it, but then other times it either doesn't curl right and  I just look like a hobo. My hair for the most part has a mind of its own. It chooses when I should look cute or not. It's mostly not cute but I live with it. I am going to try and grow my hair way long and then maybe I will like it more. I will just have to live with having a bad hair day for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a second... I love this. Just our daily thoughts that you don't really tell anyone.. haha awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I feel about my kids, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete