"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." ~Vince Lombardi

Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to make me love you.

Just to list a couple of my requirements.
  • always be a gentlemen. a real gentlemen. 
  • be tall
  • be so good-looking that other girls drool just seeing you
  • be ripped. preferably a six pack and a strong back. 
  • give good hugs
  • tell me i'm beautiful, even if you are lying
  • take me out to dinner
  • make me dinner
  • don't piss me off
  • sometimes argue back, I like a good debate
  • don't try to prove me wrong when i'm determined to be right
  • respect me
  • never put blame on me
  • smell nice
  • be sarcastic-but have limits
  • don't ever try to put me down
  • never lie to me 
  • good taste in music
  • I like candy 
  • be crazy, don't care what people will think
  • let me punch you and you can punch me back, but don't you dare cause me pain
  • surprise me often
  • shut up and listen 
  • be good with kids
  • be my biggest support
  • have a good sense of style
  • don't swear
  • make me laugh
  • be an example
  • tell me when i'm being dumb-nicely, please
  • text me only when needed, call me daily, make an effort to see me
  • fight for me
  • don't be dumb. be smart. 
  • brag about me, especially to other girls. I like that.
  • be creative. adventurous. never boring. 
  • make me your first priority. always. 
  • you should probably read some nicholas sparks books. 
  • Love me endlessly.

6 comments:

  1. high expectations, can definitely be a good thing.
    -wishing good luck to the boys. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I like this.

    "don't be dumb, be smart"

    good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha "you should probably read some nicholas sparks books" #truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I like candy" Hahah this made it like a hundred times better.

    You said it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete