"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." ~Vince Lombardi

Friday, January 10, 2014

So long, Paris.

So long, Paris.

I was born January 16th
I totally lack originality which is why I’m copying Rudy Fransico’s format except I don’t really know how to use metaphors. 
I’m 5’7” 
I’m the youngest of 5 girls which sucks in a billion ways
I’m afraid of the dark, heights, deep water, basements, cute boys, taxi’s, and expired food
I’m extremely shy if I don’t know you or if you intimidate me
but I can always have something to say
I absolutely hate hugs
especially emotional ones. 
If you’re crying and you want to hug someone better keep looking. 
I’m not cold-hearted, i’ve just been haven’t been raised all “touchy feely”
My parents are in their 50s but they act like they are 80.
We are kind of opposites, 
They like doing nothing and I hate doing nothing, I have to be proactive 24/7
Which means I organize-everything. Color code, labels, you name it and i’ve used it. 
I have been planning my wedding since I was 6 and my oldest sister got married
I’m not in a rush to get married or anything.
I’ve been in one serious relationship and that was the worst experience of my life. 
I don’t trust people anymore
I’m not happy but i’m not depressed and that’s just fine to me. 
I’ve never had a bestfriend
I take everything to heart, every joke every insult every-anything. 
I cry during disney movies because I think they are that good
I wish I could've liked high school
I gave up everything to be able to dance so I never got to go to many school activities 
I’ve missed out on a lot...
I started dancing when I was 14, compared to all the girls who danced since they were 5
I’m a bit behind.
It’s an intense world, you think being a normal teenage girl would make you insecure enough… being a dancer amplifies that by 100. 
Some days I think i’m too skinny, some I think i’m too fat. 
I really don’t know which is worse, being told i’m too skinny, or i’m too fat.
I'm in an awkward stage of life and I don't hang out much anymore. 
But I don’t mind. 
I dance 50 hours a week. That’s all I am right now. I’m not the best dancer but I don’t dance to be better than other people. I dance because I enjoy it. 
It’s indescribable… 

My name’s Brooke and I love orange juice, giraffes, blasting my music and the color purple
I don't sleep with a pillow
I have a bruise on my leg the size of china
Today will be my last day of high school. 
It hasn’t quite hit me yet but I have a feeling it will soon.
Goodbye Lone Peak. So long, Paris. 


& Thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. "That’s all I am right now."
    Not true. You are brilliant. And I'm so so sorry for all of the crap you have to go through.
    And oh my gosh your background. Lump in throat.

    ReplyDelete